Have a Slice of Our Success
Joining the Jollibee Group is a winning investment. Through the years, we have developed into a company with the image that prizes customers above anything else. This is due to the fact that we are always up to date with current consumer trends, keeping a keen eye to what our customers are looking for. We constantly introduce new products, we keep in touch with our customers through various programs and promotion and we develop marketing campaigns that touch our customers’ sentiments.
At present, there are more than 1000 Jollibee stores worldwide and more than half of these are operated by franchisees. However, demand does not wane and opportunities still abound in various markets both domestic and international. Jollibee operates more than 130 stores outside the Philippines and present in 10 countries – USA, Hong Kong, Brunei, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, and Singapore.
The Three B’s to Attaining The Company Vision
We at Jollibee have always envisioned the company to become the dominant fast food chain in all the territories we operate in. This vision is the compass that guides us in carrying out our three B’s:
Boost the standards of the fast food industry
Build brand satisfactions; and
Broaden our reach to customers
The #1 Employer in the Philippines
In a survey made by the Hewitt Associates, as cited in the Far Eastern Economic Review and The Asia Wall Street Journal, the Jollibee Group was the only Philippine Company that made it to the top 20 of Asia’s Best Employers list, ranking #16. We also ranked 3rd among Asia’s Most Admired Companies in 2000 and we were cited as #1 in Overall Leadership among Top Ten Philippine Companies. Recognizing our drive and our entrepreneurship, we were also named the “Global Growth Company” by the World Economic Forum. Moreover, we are recognized as The Most admired corporation in the Philippines by Asian Wall Street Journal Review 200 (formerly Far Eastern Economic Review 200) for 7 consecutive years (1998-2004)
Awards and Achievements:
Recognitions Conferred by Outside Institutions
- Ranked 6th in the 2008 Finance Asia Poll for Best Managed Company and Best Corporate Governance.
- Selected in 2006 as the Most Admired Company in the Philippine through a survey conducted by the Asian Wall Street Journal. This was the 8th consecutive year that JFC was chosen for that prestigious recognition.
- Selected in 2005 as “The Best Consumer Goods Company in Asia” by Euromoney, a financial publication in London UK based on a survey of investment analysts and researchers in the region – on strength of its management, growth potential and quality of earnings.
- Zenith Foods Corporation, the commissary plant of Jollibee, was adjudged the National winner of Meat Processing Plant AAA category in the search for Best Meat Establishment of the National Meat Inspection Service.
- In 2011, Jollibee voted as Trusted Brands in the Family Restaurant Category for the second year in a row.In 2012, Travel + Leisure magazine names Jollibee as one of the world’s best fastfood chains
- “The Best Company in the Philippines” (for 7 consecutive years including the latest year of 2004) based on a survey conducted by the Asian Wall Street Journal 200 (formerly the Review 200)
- “Overall Best-Managed Company in Asia” in 2004 in the medium market capitalization category based on a survey conducted by the Asia Money.
- In 2004, JFC’s Chairman and CEO was named the Ernst and Young’s 2004 World Entrepreneur of the Year.
- In 2010, Jollibee’s CFO Ysmael Baysa named as Finex’s CFO of the Year
- In 2012, Jollibee was one of two Filipino companies cited in the Asean Business Awards as the “Most Admired Asean Enterprise” (Innovation category)
A Well-Loved Brand
While our awards and achievements already say a mouthful about us, the true test of success is how well we are loved by our consumers. Customer satisfaction has always been key to our success. Never losing sight of our goals, In the Philippines, Jollibee has grown to be one of the most recognized and highly preferred brands. We are now the market leader among fast food chains, claiming a market share that totals to more than half of the entire industry. Furthermore, Jollibee is expanding market coverage with the vision to be a truly global brand.
A Reputable Fast Food Chain Company
The Jollibee Group is a reputed leader and innovator in the fast food industry. Franchise opportunities with us comprise three market segments; namely the Chicken & Hamburger chain (Jollibee); the Pizza-Pasta fast food segment (Greenwich); and the Oriental Food market (Chowking). Recently, we have welcomed into our family, our latest acquisitions and master franchise in the Philippines — Red Ribbon, Mang Inasal and Burger King. In China- Yonghe King, Hong Zhuan Yuan and San Ping Wang. Furhermore Jollibee entered into a joint venture in Vietnam- Highlands Coffee and Pho 24.