KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN (KFC) FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES
Kentucky Fried Chicken is known all over the world. KFC franchise net works in about 123 countries. It specializes in serving fast food and different chicken dishes. The brand gives great business opportunities for entrepreneurs. Owning a KFC fast food restaurant franchise is easy because of the training and support of the brand team. You launch a business with a name that is well known to customers. How to buy a KFC franchise? In the description below you will learn investment information, franchise cost and profit, franchise requirements and franchise fees. Make your choice in favor of this franchise among offered for sale.
How to open a Kentucky Fried Chicken franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a KFC franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $1,500,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a KFC franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for KFC franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the KFC franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your KFC franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
How much does KFC franchise cost?
KFC has the franchise fee of up to $45,000, with total initial investment range of $1,442,550 to $2,771,500.
Initial investments: $1,442,550 – $2,771,500
Net-worth Requirement: $1,500,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $750,000
|Name of Fee||Low||High|
|Application & Background Check Fee (per person)||$300||$500|
|Permits, Licenses, and Security Deposits||$50,000||$100,000|
|Building & Site Costs||$534,000||$930,000|
|Equipment, Signage, and Décor, POS & MERIT||$329,000||$476,000|
|Grand Opening Expense||$5,000||$5,000|
|Total Estimated Expenditure||$1,442,550||$2,771,550|
Initial Franchise Fee: $45,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Ad Royalty Fee: $5%
Are you interested in starting KFC Franchise in the USA, India, Indonesia, Canada, Pakistan, Malaysia or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
– In the United States, the total investment to start the KFC Restaurant is around $1,442,550 to $2,771,500.
– In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 60 lakhs to Rs 1.2 crores.
– In Indonesian currency, the investment comes around Rp 2048 crores to Rp 3935 crores.
– In Canadian currency, the investment comes around $1,912,735 CDN to $3,674,845 CDN.
– In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 225,727,572 to PKR 433,679,226.
– In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 6,044,291 to RM 11,612,598.
On-The-Job Training: 6 weeks
Classroom Training: 2 days