UNIC-UM FRANCHISE OFFERS – COST & FEES
Unic-Um company offers a unique franchise of ХХI century game technologies.
These are unique games which allow the players to pick up vital skills which are in demand in the modern world. Such skills as financial literacy and emotional intellect have not been taught at schools and universities yet.
For more than 15 years, our team led by Ekaterina Skuratova has been creating board games. During the time, all game ideas and technologies have been polished to perfection.
Ekaterina has a serious approach to the business; therefore, the company obtained the official licence from the Ministry of Education in Russia. It is one more unique benefit which makes the offer really special.
Unique learning by means of the games meets the requirements of modern education; thus, we have to expand. We also create board games and quests based on them and conduct clubs “Skills of the Future”.
What are Unic-Um games?
- Games for development and learning, they are fun to play and there are no losers.
- The games can be played many times and they are always interesting, as they have absolutely various scenarios and provide only positive emotions.
- Acquiring skills, players practise them at the same time.
- The players remember the skills consciously, subconsciously and physically.
- The process of education is not related to cramming and boredom, on the contrary, it is exciting and engaging.
- The games help learn professional or emotional skills and understand personal benefits over the others.
- The effectiveness of our games is approved by scientific researches.
Why do you need Unic-Um Franchise?
- To start a new business and gain profit by means of many benefits which no other competitors offer.
- The market for board games is expanding, giving up to 25-40% growth annually. There is a good opportunity to occupy the niche today.
- To boost your ongoing business such as a restaurant, a club, a cafe, an anti-cafe, a coworking space, a training center, and get higher revenue.
For Whom is Unic-Um Franchise?
- Private schools, colleges, and higher education establishments.
- Development centers, vocational guidance, as well as social centers.
- Playrooms and spaces.
- Restaurants and cafes, to make profit on weekdays.
- Training centers.
- Kids camps and resorts.
- Private teachers and psychologists.
- Companies which practise corporate education.
- Parents willing to help their kids improve their soft skills.
5 Key Benefits of Unic-Um Franchise
- You get a profitable well-performing business; we take entire responsibility for creating and development of the product.
- Various target audience of the project, including kids, teenagers, parents, adults, teachers, and psychologists.
- You don’t have to be a whiz in entrepreneurship to buy our franchise. All you need to do is just to fill the market of your city/town with our games.
- It is an easily scalable business with an absolutely clear model for attracting customers. In order to make your work easier, we provide a full franchise package which includes all necessary documents and instructions.
- There is no need to rent an office or separate room. The game business can easily be run in schools, high schools, cafes and as a part of corporate education.
And certainly, our manager-curator will accompany a franchisee at all stages of work even after launching the project. We also provide courses for teaching your employees.
Become a part of Unic-Um team.
Let`s build the future together!
HOW MUCH DOES UNIC-UM FRANCHISE COST?
Unic-Um has a total initial investment of $1,000.
Initial investments: $1,000
What is included in initial investments:
- Purchase of equipment – 8 games (Kaleidoscope of Uniqueness, Financial Kaleidoscope, Kaleidoscope of Emotions, Kaleidoscope of Projects, Metaphorical Associative Cards, Kaleidoscope of Professions, Kaleidoscope of Communication, Kaleidoscope of Elements, Islanders, Unic-Um engineering kit).
- The cost of starting a business (paperwork, cash register, printing, advertising, uniform for employees).
- Franchise fee.
Payback period: up to 12 months
Average monthly turnover: from $1,500
Royalties: first 3 months $150, then $250
Franchise Fee: on demand
- Step- by-step instruction for starting the business.
- Marketing and finance plan.
- Unique technique of conducting games, presentations for different audience.
- Methods of working with customers (to increase the value and payback of the project).
- Methods of selecting and teaching staff.
- Training for game facilitators in the main office.
- Full package with 8 main games.